1 MW POWER GENERATION PACKAGE
1MW POWER GENERATION PACKAGE
MTT designs and manufactures 1 Megawatt Power Generation packages and has successfully deployed them in harsh oilfield environments. Their prime application is to operate as unmanned stations providing power for multiple Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP’s).
The packages run on field gas and can be configured for dual fuel with the addition of a diesel fuel system similar to MTT’s dual fuel frac units. The option to switch over the fuels is easy and takes place while the units are in place in the field. Useable fuels are well gas, NG, CNG, LNG, Bio and diesel derivatives.
The units built to date are 480V, 600V and 4160V and can be incorporated on new packages. All applications can be handled such as power for well production, drilling rigs, data centers, prime or back-up industrial power; general standalone simple cycle and co-generation. All units are portable.
The 1 MW packages were designed for island, parallel and utility grid tie. The units perform with 100% load shed and acceptance with frequency and voltage stability.
All turbines are compliant with QUAD K and Tier IV.
A 2.5 MW unit is under construction. As with all of the MTT products, we use digital controls with customizable software features. Operations in the field can be unmanned and controlled via the internet along with data logging and remote monitoring.
- Output Power: 1,000kW – 480V
- Heat Rate: 13,200 BTU/kWe-hr
- Exhaust Flow: 11.7 lb/sec
- Exhaust Temperature: 1,100 Degrees F
- Nominal Rating – per ISO at 59 Degrees F, Sea Level
- No Inlet/Exhaust/Accessory Losses
- Relative Humidity 60%
- Natural Gas Fuel with LHV = ~1000 BTU/scf
- Split Shaft Gas Turbine
- Five Stage Axial – Single Stage Centrifugal Compressor
- Variable inlet guide vanes
- pressure ratio – 7.2
- Combustion Chamber, Annular
- 22 gas nozzles
- high energy ignition
- Power Turbine
- Two Stage Reactive
- Power takeoff speed – 60hz 5800RPM
- Vibration Transducer
- Accelerometer inlet casing
- Accelerometer rear turbine (available)
- Single Reduction Parallel Shaft 1800RPM
- Vibration (casing, radial and proximity probes)
- Temperature RTD at each Journal Bearing
- 4 Pole, 3 Phase, 60-Hz, 4 Wire WYE Connection
- Synchronous w/ Permanent Magnet Generator Exciter
- 2 Regreasable Anti-Friction Bearings
- Temperature Rise – 105 Deg C / 40 Deg C
- NEMA CLass F Insulation
- Enclosure IP-23 Open Drip Proof w/Filter
- Approximate Weight: 38,000 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 25′ Long x 8′ Wide x 9.5′ Tall
- Complete Package
- Fire and Gas Detection
- Fire Suppression (available)
- Hydraulic via Onboard HPU
- Black Start Capable
CODES / STANDARDS
- NEC, NFPA, IEEE, NEMA, API, OSHA
- Natural Gas
- Dual Fuel Available (Diesel and Natural Gas)
LUBE OIL SYSTEM
- Turbine Driven Lube Pump
- Turbine Lube Oil Tank
- Reduction Gearbox Driven Lube Pump
- Reduction Gearbox Lube Oil Pre-Heater
- Dual Core Air-Oil Heat Exchanger
AIR INLET AND EXHAUST
- Dedicated Filtered Gas Turbine Air Inlet Plenum
- Attenuated Inlet
- Attenuated Exhaust
- Portable Cleaning Tank (available)
TPG PACKAGE POWER
- 12v and 24v DC Battery / Charging Systems
- Solar Panel
- Digital Control System for Turbine & Generation System
- Basler Generator Controls
- Lynx CPU, Red Lion Ethernet Modbus Supervisory Interface
- 30,000 Hour Engine Life Before Overhaul
- On Site Module & Engine Exchanges
- Follows a Prescribed PM Schedule Based on the Application
By Ted McIntyre II – CEO and Owner – Marine Turbine Technologies, LLC – Franklin, Louisiana With the recent success of our land bank mitigation projects, the local Louisiana utility (Entergy) called MTT about a new project in the Jean Lafitte Wildlife Refuge. ...
2016 was busy for MTT’s twin engine Super Turbine Airboat. Among other things we were contracted to excavate levees surrounding a land bank for a large mitigation project in Louisiana. This project had started two years ago with dredging in Lake Borgne east of New...
Marine Turbine Technologies in Franklin, Louisiana has developed a state-of-the-art Super Turbine Airboat which does not harm the fragile ecosystem of our state like traditional marshland transport equipment. The MTT Turbine Airboat skims across water and land...
Check out the Video on our latest 420RR (Race Ready) and 3 Wheeled Trike Turbine Superbikes.
Check out the MTT Y2K Superbike Video.
Check out MTT’s video on the Super Airboat.
Ted McIntyre and his crew featured on speedonthewater.com for participating in this year's historic Cuba Powerboat Rally. From speedonthewater.com... "Expecting nothing less, members of the Florida Powerboat Club were treated to the adventure of a lifetime as...
Distributed turbine power generation is the alternative to grid power. With distributed turbine power generation the electrical power package is brought to a customer site versus reliance on grid power. MTT is a manufacturer of 1MW and 2.5MW turbine power generation...
MTT is the premier provider of turbine powered FiFi fire fighting packages used by offshore vessels in the Gulf of Mexico and throughout the world. The MTT turbine powered FiFi fire fighting packages have a water flow volume range between 5,285 Gallons per Minute...
MTT is the innovative leader of turbine powered airboat technology. These turbine powered airboats are specifically designed to operate in sensitive coastal wetlands that suffer destruction from marsh buggies and are otherwise inaccessible to conventional watercraft....